Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using thoualone.com operated by hayley ku’unani.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
SITE OWNERSHIP AND USAGE
thoualone.com reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, audios, images, designs, software, text, computer code, artwork, photographs, music, audio-visual and any other material.
Thou Alone ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent of thou alone, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
PROVISION OF SERVICE
This sets out the basic obligation of Thou Alone to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of this website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can dealt with in the Schedule.
thou alone runs a website in order to facilitate and foster a deeper relationship with themselves, connect to their intuition and to create self-empowerment.
Meanwhile, all content provided on thoualone.com is for informational purposes only. thou alone makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
thou alone will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor the availability of this information. Thou Alone will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
It is not necessary to register in order to use this Website.
thou alone collects your details in order to:
- Send information: respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process requests and to send information and updates pertaining to your request. However, you must provide us with the complete and accurate details;
- i may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
HOW SAFE IS OUR USER’S INFORMATION?
The information supplied by those browsing this website is safe and secured on its database.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible i always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but I shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
When using this website you shall not send from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
thoualone.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. thou alone reserves the right, in sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or materials on our website.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website, you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that thou alone endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wish to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products or another party, unless this has been agreed with us in writing:
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Under no circumstances will thou alone be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damaged caused by the failure or use or misuse of this website.
- If maintenance contract is signed by thou alone will ensure that data on this site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
- Unfortunately malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and thou alone cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
SUPPLY OF MATERIALS
The users of this website are to supply all information required for thou alone to complete the demand accordance with the agreed specification. Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy and other Printed materials.
I may terminate or suspend access to this Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding this Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements i might have between us regarding the Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHANGES
i reserve the right, at sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use this Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Service.
- More so, i reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website;
- I want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc are exclusive property of thou alone. Unauthorised usage of these for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with thou alone is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, CONTACT me
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding these Terms and Conditions and/or the collection of use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please contact: Hayley Ku’unani of Thou Alone at email@example.com