I respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship in the digital age.
The data controller for the purpose of legal compliance is thou alone 140B Battersea high street sw11 3jr.
The primary source of collecting customer information is my website www.thoualone.com
When you use my site, there are a couple of ways in which you provide information, and other data to me.
By using this site or any social media interaction, you consent to the processing and collecting of this data, on the terms and reasons which are explained below.
The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address and mobile or other phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
I may use your information to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time.
- Make payments for the purchase of goods & services.
- Ensure that content form our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want to receive information from the carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please inform us by writing to email@example.com
Please check the privacy policies of any such external site before submitting any personal data, as I cannot accept any responsibility or liability in relation to them.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USE OF INFORMATION
I’ll use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- we have obtained your consent; or if
- we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting the business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
All information you provide is stored in secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
I do not store credit card details nor do I share customer details with any third parties.
I take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
I may also use third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest, to show you interest-based ads. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your preferences by clicking on the cookie control tool above and unselect the “targeting” setting. These platforms may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will always correct or delete any data once made aware of the request as such. If you would like to remove your data from our records please contact email@example.com